homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » Love!   » Guys, Guys, Guys!   » Men of GC Calendar (Page 94)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  99  100  101 

Author Topic: Men of GC Calendar
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 15, 2007 09:55      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the? It's not Locke you to change the subject like that, TFD!

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1758 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 15, 2007 10:10      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ugh, MightyClub:
What the? It's not Locke you to change the subject like that, TFD!

Pshaw! He does it all the time. (Bless his pea-pickin' li'l heart.)

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3753 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted October 15, 2007 11:04      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It didn't take long for someone to Russell up a new theme for our bons mots.

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 15, 2007 11:15      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's in the nature of word Plato keep evolving the subject matter...

--------------------
Ugh!

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 15, 2007 11:53      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this definalty marx a new turn in this pun fest.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3093 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted October 15, 2007 12:17      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed, but there are still lots of Engels for us to explore....

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 16, 2007 05:28      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many years ago, when I was a university student, I signed up for a minor in Philosophy.

I wanted to study 'Modern Theory Of Mind', but the Philosophy Department insisted I complete the prerequisite subject 'Introduction to Cartesian Dualism' first.

That's right, they said I had to put Descartes before the Horst.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10702 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2007 12:25      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TFD - you deserve a Thoreau beating for trotting out that ancient gag! [Wink]

--------------------

Ugh, MightyClub
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 16, 2007 17:00      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Settle down, guys, Dewey always have to resort to violence?

--------------------
Ugh!

Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 16, 2007 20:01      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you start with the violence, you're gonna have to ask yourselves the question: Dewey decimate them all?

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3851 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 17, 2007 16:44      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Careful, Rhonnie, choosing to utterly decimate your opponent is one of the greatest moral mistacks one can make.

--------------------
Ugh!

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 26, 2007 02:56      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like this thread has gone into one of its periodial pauses.
Plans for the 100 page party may have to be shelved.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 26, 2007 08:48      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Looks like this thread has gone into one of its periodial pauses.
Plans for the 100 page party may have to be shelved.

periodial or did you mean Periodical?

I hope the grammer police don't book you for this infraction.

definition # 25

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Ugh, MightyClub
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 26, 2007 19:32      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, I'm sure they have bigger fiche to fry.

--------------------
Ugh!

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 30, 2007 00:13      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This punfest seems to have been put on hold again.

--------------------

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted October 30, 2007 12:08      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
This punfest seems to have been put on hold again.

Indeed, but it is as old as the Ark; I've no idea how often we have shelved it and then started it up again.

--------------------

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 30, 2007 13:35      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noah lot of people that don't think we will make it to page 100.

--------------------

-Assif Mandvi

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 30, 2007 14:11      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I predict a flood of biblical puns.

--------------------

Ugh, MightyClub
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 30, 2007 15:34      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'd be deluge-ional to think otherwise, TFD.

--------------------
Ugh!

Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 31, 2007 08:47      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All those people that don't think this thread will get to 100 pages should honestly just wake up and smell the moses. They might even like to join in the fun.

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 01, 2007 10:06      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's right, folks, no pun is considered extraineous in this thread. Even if it's not entirely faithful to the topic at hand.

--------------------
Ugh!

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 03, 2007 02:12      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep expecting this thread to Peter out, but so pharasee no sign of it happening.

--------------------

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted November 03, 2007 09:50      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People do keep speculating that the end is nigh, and asking if I know when it will all end. I say to them "Damn! - Ask us another question." Because unless I see a Sinai won't accept that the thread is doomed.

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 06, 2007 13:35      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread will make it to page 100, you Mark my words.

--------------------

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 06, 2007 13:44      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
darn, I guess I didn't miss us making 100 pages while I was on the John

--------------------

-Assif Mandvi

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  99  100  101 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture