homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » Love!   » Guys, Guys, Guys!   » Men of GC Calendar (Page 93)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  ...  99  100  101 

Author Topic: Men of GC Calendar
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted September 30, 2007 13:46      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's shocking that this new punning direction should meet its maker so soon... I think we should re-hearse more to maintain quality.

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 30, 2007 14:24      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I blame apathy.

Where's that old esprit-de-corpse ?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10702 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 30, 2007 18:52      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The cross-dressing husband was privately thrilled when his wife died.

He figured he'd have mortuary.

Posts: 3753 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 03, 2007 10:16      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grummash:
It's shocking that this new punning direction should meet its maker so soon... I think we should re-hearse more to maintain quality.

Well, it IS quite an undertaking.

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3753 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2007 12:53      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This reminds me of a story about a glutton who met a tragic end as a result of too many sweet foods. His favourite were little biscuits called Cream 8's, which had a fondant filling and came in eight-packs.

(You can see where this is going, can't you? [Wink] )

Some time after his death from a massive heart attack, the owner of the cake shop he used to frequent asked one of his customers what had happened to his best customer.....

"Didn't you hear, he's dead."

"Dead? What happened?"

"He got Cream 8-ed" [Razz]

EDIT - Aberrant apostrophe excised! [blush]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 03, 2007 20:49      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The local Fish and Wildlife guys are really getting serious about tracking the Grizzly population, so they upgraded the electronic collars that the bears wear.

They've given them all proper bearials.

Tominfla
Geek
Member # 6767

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 06, 2007 01:26      Profile for Tominfla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beary good.

A tragedy is a play with a grave plot .

--------------------
"Go get that Earth creature and bring back the Uranium Pew36 Space Modulator" -- Marvin Martian

Posts: 245 | From: Orlando, Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 08, 2007 01:04      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm starting to wonder if we're going tomb-ake it to page 100.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 08, 2007 08:30      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:

Hey now. None of that kind of talk. Of course we'll reach the ghoul.
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 08, 2007 08:36      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
quote:

We'll need morgue rate puns if we want to cross-over the line.

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 08, 2007 11:51      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
quote:

We'll need morgue rate puns if we want to cross-over the line.
I can dig it.

--------------------

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 08, 2007 13:00      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TFD and GG quit posting so many great puns every day. I'm getting buried in puns everytime I open up this thread.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3093 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 08, 2007 16:58      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashitaka:
TFD and GG quit posting so many great puns every day. I'm getting buried in puns everytime I open up this thread.

I guess this means we're supposed to decease and desist, eh?

--------------------

Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 09, 2007 02:15      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it just means I'm going to have to start to post mor tem good puns. Hopefully they don't get autopsy turvy.

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2007 22:45      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
inspecting the floral tributes, the widow said "the central arrangement is too formal - de hyde-rangeas don't look natural enough".

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 10, 2007 09:14      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread has again regained its posting rigor. Mor tis the shame that so few participate. The bums. [Big Grin]
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2007 12:31      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least no one has suggested that this is an ex-thread......that it has ceased to be......that it has shuffled off this mortal coil and gone to join the choir invisible...... [Wink]

--------------------

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 10, 2007 12:35      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you here that pun from a blue norwegian?

I here they have lovely punage.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3093 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 10, 2007 13:33      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bleeding punage don't enter into it
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 10, 2007 14:25      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Careful guys, too many Monty Python references can give you Brian damage.

--------------------

Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 10, 2007 19:38      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TFD, that last pun was a bit hard to swallow.

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1758 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 11, 2007 07:11      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ugh, MightyClub:
TFD, that last pun was a bit hard to swallow.

I just came in here for a bit of fun, I didn't expect this punnish inquisition.

--------------------

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2007 10:56      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody expects the Punnish Inquisition!

--------------------

Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 11, 2007 19:12      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy, turn your back for a second and poofdah puns come flying in from all directions!

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1758 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 14, 2007 11:59      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ugh, MightyClub:
Boy, turn your back for a second and poofdah puns come flying in from all directions!

Sorry Bruce, this is a serious philosophy department, we Kant allow talk like that here.

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  ...  99  100  101 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture