homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » Love!   » Guys, Guys, Guys!   » Men of GC Calendar (Page 91)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  ...  99  100  101 

Author Topic: Men of GC Calendar
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 30, 2007 15:53      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
These furniture puns are deskpicable.

I'm amazed you find these mundane items so detestable, Druid.
Posts: 3753 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 30, 2007 20:20      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just cant wait till this silly punfest drawers to a close.

btw - we missed its second birthday recently.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10702 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 31, 2007 08:26      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What makes you say that, I wonder? Is all this punning making your headboard?
Posts: 3753 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 31, 2007 13:04      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
quote:

What makes you say that, I wonder? Is all this punning making your headboard?
Whatever it is, it must be a shelf-inflicted injury.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 31, 2007 13:05      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, TFD, but I think there armoire where these came from.

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1758 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 31, 2007 13:28      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ugh, MightyClub:

Which is just one more reason why, if you take any female Ughlet outside, you must remember to dresser first.

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 31, 2007 13:37      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I would say that is a good Bed.

/me ducks

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3093 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 31, 2007 14:45      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..must..
..resist..
..urge..
..to..
..make..
..off-colour..
..'drawers'..
..pun..

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 31, 2007 16:05      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
..must..
..resist..
..urge..
..to..
..make..
..off-colour..
..'drawers'..
..pun..

And just where's the pun of that?

--------------------

Ugh, MightyClub
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 31, 2007 19:50      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm liable to call the constable if you pun about one of my clublets' drawers!

--------------------
Ugh!

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 31, 2007 22:14      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's ok, from what Paris Hilton tells me, the prison cells over there are quite comfortable.

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 01, 2007 11:17      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This topic is looking a bit unstable.

--------------------

YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 03, 2007 06:39      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, excuse me GG, but it seems that all these many pages of puns have made us all unstable. I guess we must admit we are all off our rockers
Posts: 766 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 03, 2007 09:38      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh YaYa that's not very chairitable.

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 08:53      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! 'nuff of that! We don't need to be declaring wardrobe on each other here.

--------------------

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 12:36      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too think that we should keep any unkind remarks to ourshelves [Wink]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 05, 2007 07:50      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grummash:
I too think that we should keep any unkind remarks to ourshelves [Wink]

I've noticed that none have offered a counter to your opinion, Grummy.
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2007 13:23      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gg - those who could offer a counter to my suggestion, I would invite to breakfast - bar those who failed to make a valid point, of course!

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 10, 2007 17:30      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No new posts since the 5th? C'mon guys. someone will start to think you are a bunch of lazy boys.
Posts: 766 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 10, 2007 19:38      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YaYawoman:
No new posts since the 5th? C'mon guys. someone will start to think you are a bunch of lazy boys.

As long as they don't think we're a bunch of pouffes.
(not that there's anything wrong with that...)

--------------------

Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 11, 2007 03:27      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YaYawoman:

What's wrong with a bit of lounging around? [Razz]

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 11, 2007 10:16      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lounging is fine, as long as we don't chaise the rest of the crowd away.

--------------------
Ugh!

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 11, 2007 20:02      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lounging is fine, as long as we don't chaise the rest of the crowd away.

Oh no, we wouldn't want to run hammock.

--------------------

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted September 12, 2007 14:07      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These furniture puns must be inspired by heavenly forces... they're divan [Wink]

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 12, 2007 15:27      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Astronomer Jedi:
What's wrong with a bit of lounging around? [Razz]

I recliner to answer on the grounds that it might intimidate thee.

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  ...  99  100  101 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture