homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » Love!   » Guys, Guys, Guys!   » Men of GC Calendar (Page 56)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  99  100  101 

Author Topic: Men of GC Calendar
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted January 31, 2006 22:24      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies and Gentlemen

Do I sense that this thread may have One foot in the Grave? [Frown]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 31, 2006 22:26      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Err, umm, quick! What's my line? [Confused]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3851 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 31, 2006 22:36      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grummash:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Do I sense that this thread may have One foot in the Grave? [Frown]

Wot's this then? Have you no faith in the future, Grummy?

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted January 31, 2006 23:06      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
Wot's this then? Have you no faith in the future, Grummy?

It's not quite that bad, gg, but I do worry that we may be moving in Ever Decreasing Circles.

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 31, 2006 23:10      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I do worry that we may be moving in Ever Decreasing Circles.

Well then, someone should change the punning target. I suggest you take this on. Rhonwyyn's about just now, but it's no job for a lady.

--------------------

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2006 03:04      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
quote:
I do worry that we may be moving in Ever Decreasing Circles.

Well then, someone should change the punning target. I suggest you take this on. Rhonwyyn's about just now, but it's no job for a lady.
Sounds like a job best left to we Men of the world then.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10699 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2006 08:01      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:

No argument there, Druid. But after three full pages of BritTVComedy punning, it does begin to appear that we are merely killing time. Thus I'd like to suggest that some able punster give us a change of venue. How about ewe? Got something wooly up your Aussie sleeve?

--------------------

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2006 08:03      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
originall posted by The Famous Druid:

Good idea, but perhaps we shouldn't include any men behaving badly.

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2006 10:15      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to suggest we switch to punning Star Wars, but I don't want to go it solo.

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2006 11:20      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you trying to force a change of theme GG?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Scubbo
Mini Geek
Member # 4832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2006 11:22      Profile for Scubbo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good, I'll Chewie it over.

--------------------
Information wants to be anthropomorphized.
When in doubt; Use the Source, Luke.

Posts: 64 | From: Englandland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2006 18:46      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The response seems to be luke-warm, so I'll try to lend a hand.

As a side note, I already have one of these, now I want to get one of these and one of these

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 05, 2006 15:15      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon. Quit the Falcon around. Everybody could get in on these puns. It's Star Wars for Pete's sake.

--------------------

YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 05, 2006 19:22      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got some cooking spam the other day. They had pictures of woks they were selling. I guess you could call them e-woks.
Posts: 766 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2006 02:47      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q) What did Darth Vader die of?

A) Sithilus.

--------------------

Scubbo
Mini Geek
Member # 4832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2006 11:41      Profile for Scubbo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other day my friends and I were discussing piercings and body painting. I thought I had the oddest body-alteration with a nose ring, but another guy had a Tatoo ine his mouth...that's just sick!

--------------------
Information wants to be anthropomorphized.
When in doubt; Use the Source, Luke.

Posts: 64 | From: Englandland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2006 08:46      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True story. My son, who is only five, loves ties. He has decided however that clip-ons are for babies. Since he is a big boy he is now insisting on regular ties. He will now learn how to tie a windsor knot and become a tie fighter.
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2006 13:44      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to post a clever reply, but I've run out of time. I'll have to load this thread in my Camino browser at home and try again.

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1750 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Shadow
Assimilated
Member # 1558

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 09, 2006 08:35      Profile for Shadow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find the lack of puns disturbing. I sense there are some post evaders out there. Perhaps they all decided to go to the maul instead of continuing with their punning?

--------------------
I do but keep the peace: put up thy sword,
Or manage it to part these men with me. - Benvolio (Romeo & Juliet)

Posts: 415 | From: /dev/geek/ | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 09, 2006 11:45      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if you've looking to me to contribute puns, you'll be disappointed.
This is not the druid you're looking for

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 14, 2006 02:44      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sci-fi punning Enterprise seems to be drawing to a close. Just as well, I was afraid you'd all Babylon for ever.

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 14, 2006 06:30      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Druid, go ahead and close it down if you must. It'll just become one less thing to Chekov the list of daily chores.

--------------------

YaYawoman

Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 14, 2006 08:04      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey now. Lex not be too hasty here. I think this thread still has some life left in her. Let's not let her slipt into oblivion.
Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 14, 2006 10:01      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally, some sci-fi puns. The real McCoy.

Lets see just how long this thread can Klingon.

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 14, 2006 11:57      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only hope we haven't reached the final frontier for this epic punfest.

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1750 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  99  100  101 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture