homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Guys, Guys, Guys!   » Men of GC Calendar (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  99  100  101 

Author Topic: Men of GC Calendar
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 10:58      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, you guys left off GarlicGuy and TheMoMan! [Confused]
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
bull3t
Assimilated
Member # 852

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 11:40      Profile for bull3t     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm down... i'll even fly to canada for some candid photo shoots. and of course the release party! [Smile] i think we should do it. but then we need to make one of all the beautiful women on GC... you ladies know who you are.. [Wink]

--------------------
GC's Mosthated.
"I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it."
-William S Burroughs

Posts: 435 | From: Ogden, UT | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted August 22, 2005 11:44      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't make the list! Oh, the agony of rejection. [weep] </tongue-in-cheek>

On the other hand, I'm not a Superfan (yet), fairly new, apparently not unusually physically attractive, and not vocal/obnoxious enough to be quickly brought to mind. I guess I'll see what I can do about the first one, and eventually number two, but I don't think I'm going to work particularly hard at the latter two. [Wink]

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 11:55      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sxeptomaniac:

On the other hand, I'm not a Superfan (yet), fairly new, apparently not unusually physically attractive, and not vocal/obnoxious enough to be quickly brought to mind. I guess I'll see what I can do about the first one, and eventually number two, but I don't think I'm going to work particularly hard at the latter two. [Wink]

Are you implying I am obnoxious?! Thanks.

[Razz]

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 12:17      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROTFLMAO

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
supaboy
SuperFan!
Member # 183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 13:30      Profile for supaboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FireSnake:
I was just saying to Snaggy that you and supa and CyberShoe all belong on the list too.

supa checks the hallway to make sure no one is around.

supa does the happy dance in the office chair.

supa sits back down, plays it cool again.

Posts: 1767 | From: Columbia, SC USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 13:45      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CommanderShroom:
quote:
Originally posted by Sxeptomaniac:

Are you implying I am obnoxious?! Thanks.

[Razz]

The sour grapes thought process has worked well for me in the past when I've found myself not part of the "in" group. [Razz] [Wink]

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 13:51      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Widow:
Hey, you guys left off GarlicGuy and TheMoMan! [Confused]

They're the two that I would leave out if I were a woman choosing the male models. Old. Curmudgeonly.

Thanks for thinking of us though, BW! [Big Grin]

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 13:54      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know GG.

You do have that rustic cowboy look. There are plenty of ladies that go for that.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 16:00      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Commander, but I am somewhat confused now.

What rustic cowboy look
 -

are you referring to? This photo is my everyday work

gittup as I strive to be Gothier Than Thou...

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 18:00      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
This photo is my everyday work

gittup as I strive to be Gothier Than Thou...

Umm, it may be black, but it's not really all that gothy [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 18:17      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:
Umm, it may be black, but it's not really all that gothy [Wink]

Oh, sure. Rub my nose in that, Calendar Boy!

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 18:20      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Well, it's probably more generally appealing than a gothy look, anyway, so you've got nothing to worry about.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

fs

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 18:43      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, here is the updated list:

Snaggy
Maswan
Dragonman
Spiderman
Commander Shroom
Jace Raven
Angryjungman
bull3t
Tom-geeking around
csk
Taco
drunkennewfiemidget
Tut-n-geek
Macmcseboy
Spungo
Allan
Hey-U
Littlefish
GMx
MacManKrisK
Supa
Cybershoe
GarlicGuy
TheMoMan
Sxeptomaniac

Uh.... I know I'm still forgetting people. I'm going to have to look through the photo album later and see who. We are going to need more months...

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 18:46      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<bad-stage-jewish-accent>
So what am I, chopped liver?
</bad-stage-jewish-accent>

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10681 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 18:48      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:

Has anyone ever seen a picture of you? I don't seem to remember any...

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 18:56      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:

Has anyone ever seen a picture of you? I don't seem to remember any...
Yes, we have, I think. With wee ones, I believe...

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9334 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Matias
Highlie
Member # 4216

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 20:50      Profile for Matias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Male Calender?? LOVE IT! Let me know, who, where and when. I would love a swimsuit one though(shirts off posing next/on to their favorite gadget??) Lovely. [hearts]

I agree that the men should have what they want. It is only fair. [Razz]

--------------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Posts: 516 | From: The Land of the mouse.... | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 20:55      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Matias:
I would love a swimsuit one though(shirts off posing next/on to their favorite gadget??)

Something like this perhaps?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 20:59      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaaah....my eyes!!!!
Posts: 9334 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted August 22, 2005 21:03      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
above link is potentially traumatizing...

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1140 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 21:16      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite the joystick he's got there
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 22:46      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, so is that guy TFD?

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 23:02      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No !

--------------------

Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 00:22      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Well, it's probably more generally appealing than a gothy look, anyway, so you've got nothing to worry about.
You DEFINITELY haven't a reason to worry, GG! You're HOT in that picture!! Definitely Hollywood-worthy. [Wink]
Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  99  100  101 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture