homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » Comedy central says:

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Comedy central says:
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 12, 2007 11:15      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debating Politics When Drinking

A man wearing a Democratic pin walks into a bar and sees a picture of President Bush hanging behind the bartender. He calls the bartender over and says, "You should take that picture down. George Bush is a blight upon this nation. He should be impeached."

The bartender, a life-long Republican, is completely offended. "Why you liberal piece of garbage. How dare you come into my bar and tell me how to run my business!"

"Listen, I'm the customer, so I'm always right." the man says. "That picture offends me, so I want you to take it down."

"That tears it," the bartender says, "How would you like it if I came into your bar and told you what to do?"

"Well, you'd be the customer, so you'd be right," the man says.

"Fine, then let's switch places," the bartender says.

So, they do. The man takes the bartender's place behind the bar, and the bartender walks outside, waits a moment, and then comes back inside. The bartender sits at the bar and says to the man behind the bar, "You should take that pin off. The Democrats are destroying our country with their liberal agenda."

"Sorry," the man says, "but we don't serve Republicans here."

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3753 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
never_ask_why333
Geek
Member # 6340

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2007 15:49      Profile for never_ask_why333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful.
But then again, all your jokes are.

--------------------
I haven't forgotten
and I won't forget
I just haven't gotten
around to it yet

You can call me Eternity :)

catgoddess
Geek
Member # 6838

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2007 19:48      Profile for catgoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friends don't let friends date Republicans.

Not even the drunk ones.

--------------------
"I love humanity but I hate people." Edna St. Vincent Millay

Posts: 102 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 12, 2007 19:53      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A ham sandwich walks into a bar. The bartender yells, "Get out! We don't serve food here!"
Posts: 5855 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
business attire
Highlie
Member # 6102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 12, 2007 23:33      Profile for business attire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shocker of the century:

I am a registered republican.

who would have guessed THAT?!!

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 13, 2007 00:09      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by business attire:
shocker of the century:

... and she seemed so nice ... [ohwell]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10702 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 13, 2007 00:10      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
shocker of the century:

I got no chance now... [Razz]

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 13, 2007 12:07      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
shocker of the century:

Evil does have its appeal. [Razz]

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3093 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 13, 2007 15:07      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well maybe ba believes in the old mafia mantra, keep your friends close, your enemies closer still. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture