homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » Vacationing Priests

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vacationing Priests
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 11, 2006 06:48      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two Priests On Vacation

Two priests decided to go to Hawaii on vacation.

They were determined to make this a real vacation
escape by not wearing anything that would identify
them as clergy. As soon as the plane landed they
headed for a store and bought some outrageous shorts,shirts and sandals.

The next morning they went to the beach dressed in their tourist garb. They were sitting on beach chairs, enjoying a drink, the sunshine and the scenery when a drop dead gorgeous blonde wearing a string bikini came walking straight towards them.

They couldn't help but stare. As the blonde
passed them she smiled and said, "Good Morning,
Father. Good Morning, Father," nodding and addressing each of them individually; then she passed on by.

They were both stunned. How in the world did she know they were priests?

So the next day, they went back to the store and bought outfits that were even more outrageous than the first. These were so loud you could hear them before you saw them.

Once again, in their new attire, they settled on the beach in their chairs to enjoy the sunshine.

After a while, the same gorgeous blonde, this time
topless with just a thong bikini, taking her sweet
time, came walking toward them.

Again she nodded at each of them, she said, "Good morning, Father. Good morning, Father, and started to walk away.

One of the priests couldn't stand it any longer and said, "Just a minute young lady."

"Yes, Father?", she said.

"We are priests and proud of it, but I have to
know, how in the world did you know we are priests, dressed as we are?"

"Why Father it's me, Sister Margaret."

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 11, 2006 14:04      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Careful GG, these nun jokes can be habit-forming [Wink]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10700 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted April 11, 2006 14:22      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Careful GG, these nun jokes can be habit-forming

...but as long as the high quality is maintained, they won't become Surplice to requirements!

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 11, 2006 14:54      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'all realize we're going to get some naysayers to another punfest, aye? To those people I say, "I want to hear nary a wimple out of y'all!"

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3851 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 11, 2006 20:32      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Careful GG, these nun jokes can be habit-forming [Wink]

No punfest intended, albeit far from me to disdain nor refrain should one beguine.

--------------------

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Flashfire
Assimilated
Member # 2616

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 13:06      Profile for Flashfire   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'all are such naves. I may have to altar my perceptions of you. [Wink]

--------------------
"No silicon heaven? That's absurd!
Where would all the calculators go?"
--Kryten, Red Dwarf
-------------------------------
My Web Comic: NSTA: Semper Vigilantis

Posts: 368 | From: State of Denial | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 13:13      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Flashfire:
Y'all are such naves. I may have to altar my perceptions of you.

Apse-o-lutely! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 13:40      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Flashfire:
Y'all are such naves. I may have to altar my perceptions of you. [Wink]

There's no need to get cross.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 14:32      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There's no need to get cross.

Right. Find some other way to cope.

--------------------

Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 14:38      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're gonna get crucified if we start another pun fest

We should pyx another canon to make judas-cial puns about!

I Pope ya don't take it wrong but after all it is all about the disciple-in of punning in the (holy) spirit of the thread...

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1938 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 15:13      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serenak:
We're gonna get crucified if we start another pun fest.

Are you kidding? The mammoth 58 page fest known as Men of GC Calendar earned rave reviews and many acolytes for all the participants. Besides which, that whole thing lent some levity to the boards for months.

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 15:19      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easter West,
Punfest is best !

--------------------

Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 15:26      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will have nun of that now.

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 15:44      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mac D:

What makes you say that, Mac D? Candle we just play a bit?

--------------------

Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2006 06:55      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
quote:

I just might have to beat you into a pulpit

--------------------

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2006 11:32      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I just might have to beat you into a pulpit

Mac D - that is a monstrance thing to say! Anyway - aisle take a chancel and suggest that gg wasn't being rood, but he might give you a thurible-good thrashing for that remark. [Wink]

--------------------

Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2006 11:41      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what they say about people that pass gas in church don't you.

They sit in thier own pew

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 01:53      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will you guys please stop monkeying around ?

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 06:21      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you offering us a choice?

--------------------

Flashfire
Assimilated
Member # 2616

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 17:10      Profile for Flashfire   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Are you offering us a choice?

Be careful, he might start to censer us.

--------------------
"No silicon heaven? That's absurd!
Where would all the calculators go?"
--Kryten, Red Dwarf
-------------------------------
My Web Comic: NSTA: Semper Vigilantis

Posts: 368 | From: State of Denial | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 15, 2006 07:19      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't let him bullary you.

--------------------

fazayal
Newbie Larva
Member # 5087

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 27, 2006 08:54      Profile for fazayal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

"what are hobbies of priests....well answer is none..(nun)

--------------------
if dreams are big enough...facts dont count

Posts: 6 | From: india | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture