homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » Revenge of the Wrong number guy!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Revenge of the Wrong number guy!
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted February 24, 2005 11:08      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get even, with an automated message. [Smile]

Sprint Collections

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 24, 2005 11:38      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha ha ha!

But you'd think the woman might have asked her name not be used, now everyone knows she's chronically late in paying her phone bills [crazy]

Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 24, 2005 11:46      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people use fake names in articles, ya know? [Smile]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 24, 2005 11:52      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great! I love his method for getting Sprint to smarten up. Too many companies like that tell people to screw off far too often.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 24, 2005 12:05      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:

You're right, I guess they're getting much more creative with aliases now [Smile]
Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted February 24, 2005 12:30      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I don't know what you're talking about. Black Widow is my real name. [crazy]
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 24, 2005 13:28      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of Mrs Druids used to have a phone number that was 2-digits transposed from that of a B&D 'Dungeon'. She got some 'interesting' calls.

Occasionally, the caller would ask for directions to the premesis, she'd give directions to a local prison.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted February 24, 2005 14:06      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey druid! When you go Super! here is an av you can use:

-

We now return you to your regular programming.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 24, 2005 14:34      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Widow:
quote:

I don't know what you're talking about. Black Widow is my real name. [crazy]
Ooh, thank you, that's made my stalking job so much easier [evil] [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 24, 2005 14:51      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're doing a stocking job? You're in the wrong thread then. Shouldn't you be here?

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 24, 2005 15:04      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:
You're doing a stocking job?

Nah, I only wear them[1], I don't mix business and pleasure.

[1] Believe it or not, this is true. It's for medical reasons, though.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 24, 2005 15:23      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is the leg BTW csk?

Not too troublesome I hope...

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 24, 2005 15:26      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serenak:
How is the leg BTW csk?

Not too troublesome I hope...

Primary lymphodema, but the compression stockings keep it in check really well. Most other people who've got it are a lot worse off than I am. It's just a bit unnerving when you're overseas in SE Asia and one foot/ankle just starts to swell for no apparent reason (didn't know I had it then).

</end threadjack>

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture