homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » The Amazing Scotsman

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Amazing Scotsman
Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 25, 2004 05:31      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A travelling salesman drove into a small town where a circus was in process.

A sign read: "Don't Miss The Amazing Scotsman".

The salesman bought a ticket and sat down. There, on centre stage, was a table with three walnuts on it. Standing next to it was an old Scotsman.

Suddenly the old man lifted his kilt, whipped out his huge member and smashed all three walnuts with three mighty swings! The crowd erupted in applause as the elderly Scot was carried off on the shoulders of the crowd.

Ten years later the salesman visited the same little town and saw the faded sign for the same circus and the same sign: "Don't Miss The Amazing Scotsman.

He couldn't believe the old guy was still alive much less still doing his act! He bought a ticket. Again, the centre ring was illuminated. This time, however, instead of walnuts, three coconuts were placed on the table. The Scotsman stood before them, then suddenly lifted his kilt and smashed the coconuts with three swings of his amazing member.

The crowd went wild!

Flabbergasted, the salesman requested a meeting with him after the show. "You're incredible!" he told the Scotsman. "But I have to know something. You're older now, why switch from walnuts to coconuts?"

"Well," said the Scot, "Me eyes are nae whit they used to be!!

Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 25, 2004 06:23      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get it, what was so amazing about the Scotsman ?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Twinkle Toes
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1208

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 26, 2004 02:46      Profile for Twinkle Toes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the joke is that he needs to whack at something he can see better (accuracy), like coconuts, now that his sight has gone bad. It's not a matter of the strength of his 'member' but of his sight.

... Yaay...

Posts: 1617 | From: a membrane near you! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 26, 2004 03:03      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Twinkle Toes:
I think the joke is that he needs to whack at something he can see better (accuracy), like coconuts, now that his sight has gone bad. It's not a matter of the strength of his 'member' but of his sight.

... Yaay...

Umm, I think TFD was implying that such acts were not unusual for a Scotsman (since TFD has some Scottish ancestry himself)

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Twinkle Toes
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1208

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted September 26, 2004 04:16      Profile for Twinkle Toes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh [blush] [Big Grin] This reminds me of the discussion of how geeks need to be hit over the head to 'get it', of course that pertained to dating and not the same kind object used in hitting... at least not on the first date [Wink] .

--------------------
Mmmmrreow!

Posts: 1617 | From: a membrane near you! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture