homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » Blow Up

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blow Up
Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 31, 2004 05:43      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope this is a special effect

450K Mpeg

Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted August 31, 2004 08:16      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! I thought at first the raft had "exploder" written on the side. [Wink]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted August 31, 2004 16:03      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll notice that towards the end when the child is actually on the float the scene skips. So the guy was replaced with a dummy that had a fake head with a little gunpowder in it and BOOM

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted August 31, 2004 16:05      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Too Cool To Quit:
You'll notice that towards the end when the child is actually on the float the scene skips. So the guy was replaced with a dummy that had a fake head with a little gunpowder in it and BOOM

Really?? I thought it was real [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted August 31, 2004 16:07      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
quote:
Originally posted by Too Cool To Quit:

Really?? I thought it was real [Roll Eyes]
Sarcasm is the sweetest form of irony.

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture