homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » Ask a Geek!   » Will you join my Woz Cause?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Will you join my Woz Cause?
Mr. Geek 2U
Alpha Geek
Member # 28663

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 06, 2010 19:00      Profile for Mr. Geek 2U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! Hello! Hello!

I was thinking today. I know. I know it is a very dangerous thing. But yes indeedy-rooty I did it!

I think football coach Jimmy Johnson was on Survivor. He did not survive long, be he survived long enough to lose 20 pounds. He's lookin' GOOD! Boy howdy!

So, my noodle is noodling and this is what it noodled! What celebrity geek could help geekdom and lose a few pounds?

Hummm. Humm. Humm.

I think the Woz! He would make a super-duper Survivor!

And even better! This is the good part! He would leave his geek chariot at home. And that way he would not drive over a cliff!

So let's go!

The Woz on Survivor!

Just let him know, you do not do the worm on Survivor. Ha! Ha! Ha! You eat them!

Join my Woz Cause!

What do you think?

Mr. Geek 2U!

--------------------
My friends call me Skippy

Posts: 260 | From: Kalamazoo | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 08, 2010 21:33      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like it, all except the weightloss part. Weight is a very personal thing, and while you may think woz has 'extra' to lose, he may not. I suggest that if you submit your petition, you leave your hope for his weightloss out of it.

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted October 08, 2010 21:43      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woz talked about wanting to go on Survivor, but that was a while ago. It would be about 6 weeks away from everything... I personally doubt he could schedule the time away, or give up his cell phone/internet addiction!
Posts: 8113 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. Geek 2U
Alpha Geek
Member # 28663

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 11, 2010 15:50      Profile for Mr. Geek 2U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much for your replies!

Rhonwyyn I will tell you what. It is not about the way Mr. Woz looks. No, indeedy! He Looks like Mr. Woz to me.

It is just a sad think of losing him to diabetes or a stroke of death or a heartery attack! He could die! I would miss him! Mrs. Woz would miss him! All geeks would miss him. A sad day. Sad.

That is all about that, OK?

Mr. Snaggy it is a good think to hear Mr. Woz has thought about that. Maybe he should think again. Six weeks away from techno-olo-gee-whiz might open his brain for another super invention!

Who knows!

Have a great day! Thank you for your time!

Willlllll-Sonnnnnnnn!

Mr. Geek 2U!

--------------------

Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted October 11, 2010 22:42      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woz is actually fitter than he first looks at a casual glance. He's kinda of a jock, in a Segway polo way, as that takes a lot of strength and agility. At his surprise party in August we were talking to a high school pal of his who said, yeah, he was very athletic in school.

Who'd a thunk?

Posts: 8113 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 12, 2010 21:02      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mr. Geek 2u: in case you weren't aware, being fat does not mean that you will die a horrible death. No, it just means that you will live an awful life, thanks to ignorant people who believe - like yourself - that fat is 'teh evil.' you may be 'concerned' about woz's health, but is it really your place to voicethose concerns?

if i weren't posting from my phone, i'd post a direct link, but instead i'll just recommend that you check out kate harding's site and read the 'junk food science' blog for some facts to clear up the myths about fat. Ok?

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mr. Geek 2U
Alpha Geek
Member # 28663

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 13, 2010 18:09      Profile for Mr. Geek 2U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
Woz is actually fitter than he first looks at a casual glance. He's kinda of a jock, in a Segway polo way, as that takes a lot of strength and agility. At his surprise party in August we were talking to a high school pal of his who said, yeah, he was very athletic in school.

Who'd a thunk?

Hello Mr. Snaggy!

I would thunk! I'm kinda jock, too! One time. And I will say my belly could race Mr. Woz's belly!

Belly race! Belly Race! Ha! Ha! Ha! MAO!

You know my doctor says I must lose weight! Or I will get diabetes and I could stop my pills. I try!

I would go on Survivor. I am a survivor. One year since cancer. Yes indeedy. Good to be livin'.

Now I am sure. Woz, go on the show! Tra-la!

Have a great day!

Mr. Geek 2U!

--------------------

Mr. Geek 2U
Alpha Geek
Member # 28663

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 13, 2010 19:52      Profile for Mr. Geek 2U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:
mr. Geek 2u: in case you weren't aware, being fat does not mean that you will die a horrible death. No, it just means that you will live an awful life, thanks to ignorant people who believe - like yourself - that fat is 'teh evil.' you may be 'concerned' about woz's health, but is it really your place to voicethose concerns?

if i weren't posting from my phone, i'd post a direct link, but instead i'll just recommend that you check out kate harding's site and read the 'junk food science' blog for some facts to clear up the myths about fat. Ok?

No Offence! Please do not threadjack my happy post!

Mz. Rhonwynn you do not know me! You do not know Mrs. Geek 2Me is a big woman with sexy curves!

But you seen like you want a fire war. Poor happy me. I must put on my Mo-Man Romex suit and we go to the fire room.

THIS WAY TO A BIG FAT FIRE WAR

No offence! Sorrr-eeeee!

Have a great day!

Mr. Geek 2U!

--------------------

Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 13, 2010 20:55      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, psst, Mr. Geek....

The material's called Nomex.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mr. Geek 2U
Alpha Geek
Member # 28663

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 13, 2010 21:21      Profile for Mr. Geek 2U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
Hey, psst, Mr. Geek....

The material's called Nomex.

oh ....

my ....

There is egg beaters on my face now! And that is not mentioning the 800 feet of 12-2 NM wrapped all around my body!

Ok Ms. X! I will trust you.Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!

I hope that No-Mex is not a shirt against all our friends to the south. Ms. Rhonwyyn is mad at me cuzzin she thinks I hate big folks! An I do not one bit.

No Mex! No Mex! No Mex! I do not want my friend Pedro mad at me! Things would be mui caliente for me, sure 'nuffin.

Have a great day!

Mr. Geek 2U!

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture