homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » Other Geeky Stuff   » Ask a Geek!   » PL/SQL major help needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PL/SQL major help needed
GurliePower
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 8981

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2007 04:46      Profile for GurliePower         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I made the mistake of taking a PL/SQL class and I hate it. I am so never going to be a programmer. It's too late for me to drop the class so I am stuck finishing it. I need major help on a big PL/SQL assignment from somebody who really knows this stuff. Somebody out there must know it. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze [Smile]

- Gurlie

fs

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2007 04:58      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL -

First post!

Asking for someone to do her* homework!

*Of course, if I were going to register on a forum solely to see if I could get someone to do my homework for me, I'd totally work any perceived gender advantage.

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
GurliePower
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 8981

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2007 05:07      Profile for GurliePower         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. [Wink]
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2007 05:12      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't expect much of a response. Most people here aren't desperate enough to fall for it.

Assuming you actually are a cute girl, you'll have better luck batting your eyelashes and simpering at a geek in your class who can verify your assets.

--------------------

GurliePower
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 8981

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2007 05:14      Profile for GurliePower         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whatever. [devil wand]
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 2 posted June 12, 2007 05:16      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

--------------------

GurliePower
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 8981

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2007 05:19      Profile for GurliePower         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[weep]
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2007 05:21      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't just sit around waiting for someone to do your homework for you.

Show some initiative! Less posting, more work!

--------------------

TSG
Mini Geek
Member # 8350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 12, 2007 05:37      Profile for TSG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only way to learn PL/SQL effectively is to DO IT.

So try that.

And if that doesn't work, well. Do it again.

Someone paid for that class. What a shame to waste the money.

--------------------
Great friendships can only exist between equals

Posts: 68 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
Infinitesimal
Geek
Member # 4865

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 12, 2007 05:39      Profile for Infinitesimal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FS is correct, there is no way anyone who earned their grades would do your assignment for you.

Perhaps you should try asking about what you dont understand rather than just trying to make people feel sorry enough for you to do it for you.

Posts: 153 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
ScholasticSpastic
Highlie
Member # 6919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 12, 2007 15:28      Profile for ScholasticSpastic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll totally do it for you... If you don't mind failing grades. A biology geek is me! (The sum of my computer knowledge follows):

The bit with the little square pressy parts is the keyboard. The bit with the large square colorful part is the monitor. The bits with the noises are speakers. The round bit with the lense is the pervy-eye-thingy what lets the world see your state of arousal. The tall bit with the flashy light and the off button is the tower or, as I like to call it, the bastion of mysterious and wonderful computing power that must not be touched.

Of course, no tour of the Spastic computer would be complete without saying that the green, leafy things on top are orchids. The round, globey things in jars are eyeballs- two from a cat, one from a dogfish (Squalus acanthias). There are, of course, an assortment of pens too numerous to fit in my shirt pocket.

--------------------
"As in repeating a well-known song, so in instincts, one action follows another by a sort of rhythm; if a person be interrupted in a song, or in repeating anything by rote, he is generally forced to go back to recover the habitual train of thought..." (Darwin, The Origin of Species)

Posts: 540 | From: Vernal, UT | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture