homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » Other Geeky Stuff   » Let's Get Creative!   » The Photo Thread (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: The Photo Thread
Jonathan
Geek
Member # 2724

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 23, 2005 13:40      Profile for Jonathan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, Here's them pics I tried to post...

-

-

Posts: 147 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted June 23, 2005 13:45      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
Photobucket is a great, free, easy to use site for licking/hosting pics.

Picture licking isn't really my forte' Cap'n. I leave that to you and Spungo. [Razz]
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted June 23, 2005 13:47      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan:
Alright, Here's them pics I tried to post...

Jonathan, it doesn't matter how you link them, Tripod still has gone over it's bandwidth allowance for the day. [Roll Eyes]
Jonathan
Geek
Member # 2724

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 23, 2005 14:13      Profile for Jonathan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, I hate TRIPOD! If you want to see them pictures. Right-click on the "Image provded by tripod thingee" Then, Copy it and paste it in the address bar! I tried it myself, it worked! If it doesn't I'm going to jump off a freaking cliff. [devil wand]
Posts: 147 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted June 23, 2005 14:15      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Widow:
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
Photobucket is a great, free, easy to use site for licking/hosting pics.

Picture licking isn't really my forte' Cap'n. I leave that to you and Spungo. [Razz]
Pardon my freudian slip. I don't know what I was dinking.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Chesty
Assimilated
Member # 2460

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 23, 2005 16:05      Profile for Chesty         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
I finally got my son to leave me alone at the beach.
We lost him when the tide came in...

Posts: 416 | From: The Beach | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted June 23, 2005 16:30      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess I'll add my two cents. Here's a (rather crappy) picture of Boston at night.
Posts: 1094 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
GameMaster
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 23, 2005 16:36      Profile for GameMaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First bloom of our roses, for the past few years, I've been taking and posting pics of them. I have more I need to post... Maybe latter this weekend.
http://game-master.us/phpx-3.4.0/gallery.php?action=viewCat&cat_id=3

--------------------
My Site

Posts: 3038 | From: State of insanity | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jonathan
Geek
Member # 2724

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted June 23, 2005 17:53      Profile for Jonathan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, Here is the pictures...

My Back Yard

Chillhowie falls

maximile

SuperFan!
Member # 3446

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 23, 2005 18:04      Profile for maximile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan:
Alright, Here is the pictures...

My Back Yard

Chillhowie falls

Oh, come on! You can't expect that to work! [crazy]
Posts: 1085 | From: London, UK (Powys, UK in hols) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Zwilnik

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 615

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 23, 2005 18:09      Profile for Zwilnik   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been appreciating the lack of light polution and strange skies that you get from living out in the country. I tend to lack in photographical skills though [Smile]

Sky Shots

--------------------
The Universe is entirely made up of elements.
The most important of which is the element of surprise.

Posts: 1040 | From: West Sussex, UK | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
magefile
Highlie
Member # 2918

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 23, 2005 20:53      Profile for magefile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have it with me at the moment, but my high school computer club did a photo archive of the old building before they tore it down. The picture we're best known for taking - it went on district powerpoint presentations, the announcements, etc - was a squirrel in the courtyard with a piece of toilet paper stuck to its rear.

I'll post it if I find it.

--------------------
Let them be stupid - the market will sort it out.

Posts: 743 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Geoffco
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 4143

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 23, 2005 21:21      Profile for Geoffco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

Nothing like a photo thread to draw out the lurkers :-)

I took these last week. Various Canberra buildings/features lit up for World Refugee Day.

Cheers,

Geoff
Captain Cook Memorial fountain:
 -

National Carillion:
 -

National Library of Australia:
 -

High Court of Australia:
 -

Posts: 1 | From: Canberra, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 23, 2005 23:12      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about this one? It's Rose Lake, at 10,000 feet in the Sierra Nevadas.

-

And this would be Hilgard Meadow, probably at about 9,000 feet.

-

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
ThBull
Maximum Newbie
Member # 2838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted June 24, 2005 07:03      Profile for ThBull     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my 3-year-old sons' favorite toy for the Summer.

Toady

Home, sweet home! Croak!

--------------------
Perhaps today!

Posts: 19 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jonathan
Geek
Member # 2724

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 24, 2005 08:01      Profile for Jonathan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A picture of my back yard, and chillhowie falls...

-

-

Orpheus
Highlie
Member # 2397

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 24, 2005 09:22      Profile for Orpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yay it works jonathan [Smile]
but ya might wanna edit that post so they're just links to the pics so it doesn't swallow the whole page for people who's monitors aren't set to freakishly high resolutions like mine.

--------------------
my cats make me crazy

Posts: 554 | From: Galveston, TX | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jonathan
Geek
Member # 2724

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted June 24, 2005 09:29      Profile for Jonathan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good idea!
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2005 10:56      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no! Poor Taffy-smoo!
 -

Just kidding!
 -

HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted June 25, 2005 20:14      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A St. Clair County Friday night. w00t!

-

Posts: 796 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bibo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 25, 2005 21:41      Profile for Bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the grand opening of the new Apple Store, Woodland Mall - Grand Rapids, Michigan June 25th.

http://home.comcast.net/~bibojim1/woodland/

Posts: 1641 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 26, 2005 02:23      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Torres del Paine, Chilean Patagonia.

-
Young mountain gorilla, Zaire.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10702 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jonathan
Geek
Member # 2724

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 27, 2005 08:37      Profile for Jonathan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Picture of me...

-

bull3t
Assimilated
Member # 852

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 06, 2005 10:47      Profile for bull3t     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after some failed attempts, i made a page to show these 3 pics. might add some more, so check it out [Wink]

http://bulletproof.atspace.com/gcphotopage.html

--------------------
GC's Mosthated.
"I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it."
-William S Burroughs

Posts: 435 | From: Ogden, UT | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
ooby
Highlie
Member # 2603

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 06, 2005 14:08      Profile for ooby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my gf's pics
 -
 -

mine
 -
 -

--------------------
"haven't you ever wondered if there's more to life than being really, really, rediculously good looking?"

Posts: 680 | From: South Jersey | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture