homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » Other Geeky Stuff   » Let's Get Creative!   » love is ... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: love is ...
hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 02, 2004 05:45      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
quote:
Originally posted by hey-U:
hey-U shudders...

You know - I first read that as "Hey-U's udders..." [Wink]
You looking at my bra?
Posts: 1263 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 02, 2004 05:51      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hey-U:
You looking at my bra?

- "Is it giro day?"

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6530 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 02, 2004 07:02      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by littlefish:
Now lets stop with the fsckin' love is posts, huh?

Dude, if you don't like love posts then stay out of love threads. It's kinda like going to a strip club and being surprised to find naked people. [Smile]

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 02, 2004 07:08      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
...It's kinda like going to a strip club and being surprised to find naked people. [Smile]

They have naked people? [Eek!]

--------------------

Mindzeye5
Geek Apprentice
Member # 978

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted March 02, 2004 10:29      Profile for Mindzeye5   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have naked people? [Eek!]

--------------------
To sleep, perchance to dream. Ay, there's the rub...

http://24.4.195.179/ hardcore geeks don't need domain names

Posts: 46 | From: Carnegie Mellon, Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 02, 2004 10:32      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ha... I see what you did, there... clever. [Smile]

--------------------

DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 02, 2004 10:42      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love gives all it can with gusto, and does not look for acknowledgement of itself. Love sees only the best in you. Love is happy when you are, and sad when you are. Love prays for your saftey when you are late. Love picks you up when you have fallen down. Love has no strings. Love is not feelings, for feelings can change. Love is a choice, and when chosen lasts a lifetime.
Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 02, 2004 10:47      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God damn. This thread is turning into Moulin Rouge.

--------------------

Grey_girl

Member # 2172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 02, 2004 11:05      Profile for Grey_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love is... A many...

Ok. So I won't quote the lyrics from Moulin Rouge. hehehehe...

Posts: 764 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 02, 2004 11:06      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nekomatic:
ahem:

http://www.geekculture.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=000195

Yeah, the original was the best, Neko...that was one of my favorite threads when I was first lurking. Everyone seemed so....deep. [Roll Eyes] [Wink]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 02, 2004 11:17      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Let's can-can it.
Posts: 5855 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grey_girl

Member # 2172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 02, 2004 11:34      Profile for Grey_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GMx:
quote:

Let's can-can it.
Because the show must go on...
Posts: 764 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 02, 2004 11:34      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! Good one, G-and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

xx

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 02, 2004 14:01      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snupy:
quote:
ahem:

http://www.geekculture.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=000195

Yeah, the original was the best, Neko...that was one of my favorite threads when I was first lurking. Everyone seemed so....deep. [Roll Eyes] [Wink]
Riiiight. Deep like a petri dish. [Razz]

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 02, 2004 14:20      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snupy:
quote:
ahem:

/me briefly considers making yet another flippant comment, but refrains.

It's probably already in that original thread, but one of my favs is the good old:

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

Come to think of it, that would make a good bible reading during a wedding [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
supergirl
Newbie Larva
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted March 14, 2004 14:07      Profile for supergirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love is what you make it no one can change it but yourself...like the song love is only a feeling, its how we show that feeling that counts.
Posts: 5 | From: England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
iDrifter
Maximum Newbie
Member # 1800

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 14, 2004 14:21      Profile for iDrifter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fight with your boyfriend?
Posts: 15 | From: Great White North | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 15, 2004 02:17      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by supergirl:
love is what you make it no one can change it but yourself...like the song love is only a feeling, its how we show that feeling that counts.

-

Only kidding. Welcome, Supergirl. [Smile]

--------------------

Number 2608
Mini Geek
Member # 2608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted March 15, 2004 02:57      Profile for Number 2608     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is way too deep for a Monday morning.
Posts: 82 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
ooby
Highlie
Member # 2603

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 15, 2004 05:02      Profile for ooby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought love was a jelly belly flavor. I was waaayy off.

--------------------
"haven't you ever wondered if there's more to life than being really, really, rediculously good looking?"

Posts: 680 | From: South Jersey | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
supergirl
Newbie Larva
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted March 15, 2004 08:57      Profile for supergirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bit of a girly momment before...lol CRAZY!
Posts: 5 | From: England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 15, 2004 20:12      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...going an entire weekend without reading /. [Razz] . And I'm tired right now, so I actually won't really read it until tomorrow.

Good night, world.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9345 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture