homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » I'm not ready!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm not ready!
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 27, 2010 15:04      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Druidling V1.0f had her birthday party yesterday.

Last year it was pin the tail on the donkey, pass the parcel, and too many sugary treats.

This year it was loud music, dancing, and most of the girls have bras.

I'm not ready to be the father of a teenage girl !

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 27, 2010 15:57      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____ Its only going to get worse. Wait until you have a bunch of the f versions running around Friends of your ones, and they decide to invite the m versions.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
ebrach121
Maximum Newbie
Member # 35541

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted November 28, 2010 15:48      Profile for ebrach121     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww hang in there. When I was having a hard time (even though I don't have kids) everything seemed easier when I aproached it differently. All the movies and books you love horrible things happen, but since were looking at it from the outside we see it as an adventure. Your daughters life can be an adventure. Take a deep breath I'm sure you'll do great [Big Grin]

--------------------
Elissa

Posts: 16 | From: Kawkawlin, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted November 28, 2010 17:33      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why I just have a cat.

My sympathies, but also a Mag Valour in there too. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 29, 2010 05:05      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First Druid if the girl entering the teenage trauma tunnel is a decent kind intelligent person, in all likelihood the one that emerges smiling five or so years later will be too. Until then
  • Keep the faith.
  • and remember it's just as tricky for her as you
Otherwise all I can say is good luck, rather you than me. [crazy]

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture