homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » The Spotify Duet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Spotify Duet
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted November 21, 2014 22:51      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

I still drop by and read the posts, don't often post myself, though i have tried to make a bit more effort lately.

Anyway was just catching up on a couple of missed comics (been "up to my eyes" in it lately unfortunately) and just had to say even though I am not a Spotify user as someone who grew up listening to Mr Diamond because my Mum loved him that was a FANTASTIC comic and it made me actually LOL for real.

Still love the JOT comics and I will try and post in the forums a bit more... even if (sorry to say it) there is more tumbleweed than conversation these days.

Glad to see that some diehards remain... and yes like many I am guilty of just drifting into "lurking"

Keep it up Snaggy and Nitrozac... and well, let's just say I miss the old days!

Anyone like me who is just lurking? Say hi in the forums and lets see if you and I can't spark a renaissance!

The one known online as Serenak
(and if you see that elsewhere - yes it probably is me!)

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1936 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Papa
Geek
Member # 172

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted November 22, 2014 05:44      Profile for Papa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still check this forum and a couple of others every day.

--------------------
Papa
Keeper of The Book

Posts: 173 | From: Syracuse, NY, USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted November 22, 2014 15:17      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Serenak!

It's hard to compete with Facebook and Twitter and who knows what the new thing is, but oh well these Forums keep marching on.

It's always great to see old nicks drop back in and catch up. [Happytears]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted November 22, 2014 15:28      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[evil] I'm lurking too!
* hands out refreshing beverages from a tray*

Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted November 22, 2014 15:42      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look the mini cupcakes are ready!

-

Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 02, 2014 14:10      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yum, cupcakes! Hope they aren't too stale by now [ohwell]

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1739 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture