homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » Baywatch DVD Giveaway!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Baywatch DVD Giveaway!
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted October 24, 2006 11:16      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, you know something has been missing in your life, but you don't quite know what that is. Well, there's a good chance it's not Season 1 and Season 2 of Baywatch on DVD, but don't let that stop you from entering our giveaway!

For the first time ever, the first two seasons of adventures of those running and lifesaving creatures from Baywatch are available on DVD. And you can win the set FREE!!!!

How can you win this showpiece of any DVD collection? Easy! All you have to do is post a reply to this Forum thread, and you're in on the giveaway. And, if you are a SuperFan, you can enter again in the SuperFan Forum and get double the chance to win! We'll randomly draw names from the people who post, and they will be our lucky winners! Giveaway ends on scary Tuesday October 31st at 10PM Pacific.

Only one entry per person, per thread please!

More info is here!
 -

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 24, 2006 12:17      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the booby prize.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

If my name is chosen, could I get a raincheque?

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Spiderman

Solid Nitrozanium Superfan!
Member # 1609

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 24, 2006 12:18      Profile for Spiderman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Geek]

--------------------
Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]

Posts: 846 | From: Chicago | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted October 24, 2006 12:28      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you be upset if I won and then just sold the DVD set online?

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted October 24, 2006 12:29      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I supose I could use another coaster...
Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 24, 2006 12:37      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This gives a new wrinkle to the term, "floppy disks".

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted October 24, 2006 12:54      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jump in my . . . dvd player?
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 24, 2006 14:33      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
For the first time ever, the first two seasons of adventures of those running and lifesaving creatures from Baywatch are available on DVD.

A pair.
How appropriate.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 25, 2006 07:31      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I suppose there are worse things to win. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Papa
Geek
Member # 172

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted October 26, 2006 03:05      Profile for Papa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why I bother; I never win anyway.

--------------------
Papa
Keeper of The Book

Posts: 173 | From: Syracuse, NY, USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bibo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 26, 2006 07:06      Profile for Bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makes a great White Elephant gift !
Posts: 1641 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ugurcan

Member # 4746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 26, 2006 08:59      Profile for Ugurcan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boobies save lives.

--------------------
"Constants aren't, Variables won't..."

Posts: 219 | From: Under a 110 ft satellite dish... | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted October 26, 2006 14:32      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*cough*

/ready to kick a puppy

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 26, 2006 17:30      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm In,

Even though i don't have my fingers crossed. A dvd giveaway is none the less a dvd giveaway.

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
ASM65816
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 712

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted October 26, 2006 19:10      Profile for ASM65816   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
October 26, 2006 08:59
Boobies save lives.

That sounds like a good reason to get the DVD set!
[thumbsup]

--------------------
Once a proud programmer of Apple II's, he now spends his days and nights in cheap dives fraternizing with exotic dancers....

Posts: 1035 | From: Third rock from sun. | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 26, 2006 22:41      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Winning this would make me count my DVD collection on both hands instead of just one! [shake head]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Swiss Mercenary

Member # 330

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 27, 2006 14:38      Profile for Swiss Mercenary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Babewatch.

Weee Kill discs, just sharpen the edges, at least they will be useful that way [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

Or maybe as coasters, or for hanging from your rearview mirror (even though the Mythbusters proved that did not work). I know, novelty decorations for the Christmas tree.
Or to bribe Bun-bun.

--------------------
Evil AI at work.
I am Swiss of Borg. Holes are irrelevant, cheese will be assimilated!

Posts: 2275 | From: All the way from the land of Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 27, 2006 20:57      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an unprecedented low number of entries after a contest has been open for three days. I'll have to enter just because the odds of winning are so much better than usual. [Wink]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted October 27, 2006 21:03      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly my thoughts, TMBWITW,PB. That's why I so courteously refrained from entering. [Big Grin]
Posts: 775 | From: us of a | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 28, 2006 09:33      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love the speech baloon placement

--------------------
www.jcmrpgart.blogspot.com
612toApocalypse

Posts: 182 | From: Brazil | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
BooBooKitty

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 28, 2006 13:27      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ugurcan:
Boobies save lives.

Only if they can be used as flotation devices...
Posts: 796 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted October 31, 2006 22:09      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Contest is over! Stay tuned for the winners and whiners, and those that have a sigh of relief. :-)
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted November 01, 2006 09:27      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to the magic of random.org, we have a winner!

drum roll please....

quick shot of babe running down the beach

Rhonwyyn!!!!!!!!!

[Applause] [Applause] Congrats Rhon! [Applause] [Applause]

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 01, 2006 09:46      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bwahahahhahhahahaha...

I mean, um...congrats, Rhonwyyn...enjoy! [Smile]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture