homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » Superman Returns CD Giveaway! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Superman Returns CD Giveaway!
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted June 25, 2006 19:54      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look! Up in the sky! It's another GIVEAWAY!

We are giving away two copies of Rhino Records's Superman Returns: Original Motion Picture Score CD!

Plus we're tossing our hats into the prize ring too... yep, some lucky winner will receive their choice of one of our great Geek Culture beanies or one of our awesome new t-shirts, or a signed Joy of Tech book!

So, how can you win? Easy! All you have to do is post a reply to this thread, and you're in on the giveaway. And, if you are a SuperFan, you can enter again in the Superfan Forums and get double the chance to win! We'll randomly draw names from the people who post, and they will be our lucky winners! Giveaway ends Friday at 10PM Pacific. One entry per person per thread please!

Check out all the details here:
http://www.geekculture.com/joyoftech/joystuff/superman.html

CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!!!!!
we have our winners!
drum roll please........

Crawgator! [Applause]

and ....

Cap'n Vic! [Applause]

and Luke Skywalker snags the Geek Culture swag.

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Spiderman

Solid Nitrozanium Superfan!
Member # 1609

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 25, 2006 20:04      Profile for Spiderman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First post! [Wink]

--------------------
Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]

Posts: 846 | From: Chicago | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 25, 2006 20:25      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SYN

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 25, 2006 21:45      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me replies.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
toobe

Member # 3783

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 25, 2006 21:49      Profile for toobe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Replying...

--------------------
Studies show reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it.

Posts: 175 | From: Victoria, BC | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 25, 2006 22:55      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did someone mention free stuff?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Bibo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 25, 2006 23:04      Profile for Bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Like Flint!
Posts: 1641 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted June 26, 2006 00:00      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AM SOOOOOOOO IN! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tom- geeking around

Member # 2876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 26, 2006 00:15      Profile for Tom- geeking around   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might be in, but you're not gonna win!

--------------------
Pizza and ginormous jugs is what I need!

Posts: 374 | From: Vienna | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ugurcan

Member # 4746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 26, 2006 00:17      Profile for Ugurcan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Must win free stuff.. Must win free stuff...

--------------------
"Constants aren't, Variables won't..."

Posts: 219 | From: Under a 110 ft satellite dish... | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
joee
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 5311

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 26, 2006 00:20      Profile for joee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me!
littlefish
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 26, 2006 01:16      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super! I'll have me some free booty!
Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Papa
Geek
Member # 172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 26, 2006 02:17      Profile for Papa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My turn to win something, Please?

--------------------
Papa
Keeper of The Book

Posts: 173 | From: Syracuse, NY, USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 26, 2006 04:11      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snaggy__________________Count me in.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
skylar
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 26, 2006 04:13      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me jumps up and down

/me does the electric slide while she's at it

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
canadiangeek
Geek
Member # 4946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 26, 2006 04:30      Profile for canadiangeek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
****posts reply****
Posts: 161 | From: Nova Scotia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 26, 2006 05:38      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's my swingset, and that's my sandbox. I'm not allowed to go in the deep end. And this is where I met the leprechaun.

He told me to burn things.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Doco

SuperFan!
Member # 371

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 26, 2006 06:08      Profile for Doco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ping (or was that pong?)
Posts: 419 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted June 26, 2006 07:17      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All right...
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted June 26, 2006 07:56      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
maximile

SuperFan!
Member # 3446

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 26, 2006 08:15      Profile for maximile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wahoo! [Smile]
Posts: 1085 | From: London, UK (Powys, UK in hols) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted June 26, 2006 08:21      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*PING*
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 26, 2006 08:24      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go for gold...

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
-Ben
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 5312

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted June 26, 2006 08:29      Profile for -Ben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Superman Rocks!!!!

--------------------
-Ben

Posts: 2 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
SilverBlade
Alpha Geek
Member # 3541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 26, 2006 08:44      Profile for SilverBlade   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, and just after I said more giveaways in that Friday Five!

--------------------
http://www.silver-blade.net

Posts: 303 | From: Hong Kong | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture