homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » Summer Sauce-tice Giveaway! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Summer Sauce-tice Giveaway!
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted June 19, 2005 17:18      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Edit: Giveaway is now closed..
Here's the winners!!...

Demosthernes won the 4 pack of Garlic Head Sauce!
toobe won a jar of Garlic Head Sauce!
garl won a jar of Garlic Head Sauce!
Goanna King won the Garlic Head Cap!
Tony Rad won a Garlic Head t-shirt!
RScottV, Ember, howlinwolf, intrepid, and palenoue all won a Garlic head magnet!
and
Serenak won his choice of a Geek Culture cap or Tiger Inside gear!

Winners will be contacted via email for shipping details.

Thanks AGAIN to garlicguy for this INSANELY GARLICIE GIVEAWAY!!!!!
[thumbsup]

For those of you who didn't win this time... buy his stuff... it's GOOD!

--------------------
It's the start of Summer (at least here in the Northern Hemisphere) and that means BBQ season! And what better way time to celebrate with a saucy giveaway!

Thanks to the generosity of our friends at Garlic Head we are giving away some terrific goodness! Three lucky winners will get the ultimate summer treat of gourmet BBQ Sauce! Garlic Head sauce is sweet, tangy, GARLICKY, rich, and addictive stuff, and we know you're going to love it! And there's also a Garlic Head t-shirt, a Garlic Head embroidered cap and five individual prizes of Garlic Head sauce fridge magnets to be won too! And we're tossing our hat into the ring too... yep, some lucky winner will win their choice of one of our great Geek Culture caps! or a Tiger Inside t-shirt, mug, or mousepad!
So, how can you win? Easy! All you have to do is post a reply to this thread, and you're in on the giveaway. And, if you are a SuperFan, you can enter again in the SuperFan Forum and get double the chance to win! We'll randomly draw names from the people who post, and they will be our lucky winners!

-
Three prizes of the amazingly delicious Garlic Head sauce.. a 4 pack and two individual jars!

-
A Tiger Inside t-shirt, mug, stickers, or mousepad, or your choice of any one of our great beanies!

Oh, and posts with puns in them get bonus points. [Razz] More details are here... Good luck!

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 19, 2005 18:04      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yummy!
Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 19, 2005 18:07      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snaggy______________TheMoMan respectfully asks to be included.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5835 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
RScottV

SuperFan!
Member # 3540

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 19, 2005 18:19      Profile for RScottV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmm, garlic!

Let's get sauced!

(Edit to add lame pun)

Posts: 211 | From: Saint Paul, MN | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 19, 2005 19:14      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to be garlic'd!
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
-ct-
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 209

Icon 3 posted June 19, 2005 19:25      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is of course a MUST HAVE

for anyone NOT posting in this thread, i claim their post, therefore increasing my chances of winning [Big Grin]

--------------------
Things are always darkest... just before you pull your head out of your butt, void where prohibited, keep away from flame, surcharge(s) may apply.

www.harddriveHELL.com and demoniclemon.com

Posts: 1906 | From: nowhere, man | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 19, 2005 19:32      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vampires will never bother me again!

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
nerdwithnofriends
Uber Geek
Member # 3773

Icon 1 posted June 19, 2005 19:51      Profile for nerdwithnofriends     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, I'm in, even if eating garlic DOES reduce my chances of hooking up with the woman of my dreams [Wink]

--------------------
"The Buddha, the Godhead, resides quite as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain or in the petals of a flower." - Robert M. Pirsig

Erbo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 199

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 19, 2005 20:18      Profile for Erbo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Garlic barbecue sauce? Sign me up!

--------------------
See more From The Erbo Files: www.erbosoft.com/blog/

Posts: 1480 | From: Denver, CO, US | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
ceruleanjen
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 4030

Icon 1 posted June 19, 2005 23:14      Profile for ceruleanjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please add my name! [Smile]
magefile
Highlie
Member # 2918

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 19, 2005 23:32      Profile for magefile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Present!

--------------------
Let them be stupid - the market will sort it out.

Posts: 743 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
tuqueelukee
Newbie Larva
Member # 3651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 00:18      Profile for tuqueelukee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a post.

--------------------
"Limozeen: but they're in space!"

maximile

SuperFan!
Member # 3446

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 00:21      Profile for maximile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in, please, if you don't mind sending to the UK. [Smile]
Posts: 1085 | From: London, UK (Powys, UK in hols) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 01:19      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who says there's no such thing as a free lunch?????

(but do I have to wait until the Summer Solstice? That's 6 months away)

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10668 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 01:32      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in for this one too....

[thumbsup]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1935 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Swiss Mercenary

Member # 330

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 02:46      Profile for Swiss Mercenary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in, especially with the barbecue season going on full bore at the moment.

--------------------
Evil AI at work.
I am Swiss of Borg. Holes are irrelevant, cheese will be assimilated!

Posts: 2275 | From: All the way from the land of Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Unclear_Physicist
Geek-in-Training
Member # 3784

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 03:08      Profile for Unclear_Physicist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please count me in!

--------------------
Le geek est chic

Posts: 36 | From: Guildford, Surrey | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 03:25      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummmmmm......

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
angryjungman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 03:44      Profile for angryjungman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Score!

--------------------
Meh.

Posts: 633 | From: princeton, nj | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Papa
Geek
Member # 172

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted June 20, 2005 04:22      Profile for Papa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes! Gotta have some of that good stuff.

--------------------
Papa
Keeper of The Book

Posts: 173 | From: Syracuse, NY, USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 05:27      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, please, thank you! [Big Grin]

Edit: My 500th post! w00t! [Razz]

Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
greycat

Member # 945

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 05:59      Profile for greycat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow -- that Tiger Inside artwork is amazing. Great job there.

Oh yeah, sign me up.

Posts: 1522 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
davezilko
Newbie Larva
Member # 3399

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted June 20, 2005 06:00      Profile for davezilko   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm, Bar-B-Q . . . . saucy

thanks

--------------------
dave

Posts: 6 | From: New York City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
kcfoxie
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 4093

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 06:25      Profile for kcfoxie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mm.. sauce. Southen boy happy [Smile]
Posts: 2 | From: Durham NC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
SilverBlade
Alpha Geek
Member # 3541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 06:41      Profile for SilverBlade   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like free stuff.

Mmm Garlic Head magnets?

Call it instant attraction!

--------------------
http://www.silver-blade.net

Posts: 303 | From: Hong Kong | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture